- Development of controller software for airborn antenna
- DO-178B verification and validation of device drivers
- Development of device drivers for embedded Linux, LynxOS
- Porting firmware from pSOS environment to Windows and embedded Linux
- Re-implementation of FAX transcoders for improved performance and stability.
- Architecture design and implementation of a distributed messaging and registration
core of a high performance application framework.
- DS1 line device driver for an aggregation board of an optical switch.
- WinNT kernel mode device driver for a board interfacing with a T1 line.
- WinNT kernel mode device driver emulating serial.sys API supporting a board with a
bank of modems on a DS1 interface.